Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Para Sayo Toh!! Super Duper Over!!!


It is a satisfying feeling,
Just to know that you're there for me,
That no matter what's the trouble,
there’s someone that I can depend on.
For the world can be full of sadness,
And life's path is full of stones...
And my unfailing source of comfort and inspiration,
Is you,.. the real man that I love.


You're so comforting and soothing,
When my heart is full of sorrow.
And your way of sympathizing
makes a change in my tomorrow.
When I hear your words beside me,
then my troubles start to mend.
And it's then I'm grateful
That I can truly call you “mine”…



It takes more than words to tell it...
All the good that you have done for me.
I can't make you realize,
How thankful I am for having you,
And how special you are in my eyes
But I'll always keep attempting
And keep trying to the end...

For my life has been much sweeter,

Since I've had you as my boyfriend.


Para sa pinakamamahal kong asawa...hahaha!!! I love you so much Pa... Super Duper Over!!!
_eMeRoSe_8tz8_


No comments: