Sunday, July 13, 2008

♥'.,ღ just f0r him ♥'.,ღ

-a very special l0ve-

I really like this guy of nmktg. Only I like him based on 2 things.
Being m0ody and sometimes, a joker..

The fact that he's not so handsome is quiete nothing.
I'm so confused! I don't know if I really like him or not.

I don't want to show any motive coz I didn't want to scare him away either.
Well, its just a matter of feelings.

Anyways, I dont want it to be a big deal.. ♥

Its like this:

"how can he be my special someone,
if theres someone special f0r him?" ♥

+ kung mabasa mo man 'to.. sigur0 hindi mo aakalaing ikaw ang tinutuk0y ko..+


from:
yang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmp!cnu un ha? parang kilala kuh sia,,hahaha!
well, gudlak..
madaming ibang JAMPONG jan!
luvyah frend!

Anonymous said...

umhh...
drama muh ah!...
harhar...
cathy